- First blood bank of Saurashtra
- We were requested by the Government of India (GoI) to prepare the standards operating manuals for blood transfusion services at the National Advisory Committee in the year 1987.
- First in Saurashtra to receive NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) accreditation in the year 2013.
- We work with the latest state-of-art technologies (NAT / X-Ray irradiation)
- We received ISO 9001-2008 accreditation in 2006.
- We have been a model for other upcoming blood banks in India.
All these facts, however, do not fully represent who we are.
What matters more is we have been able to serve 3,64,162 lives, till March 2020.