We hire talented people who are excited and having passion to render social service dedicatedly to the underprivileged section of the society. Grab the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Come, Join our team. Together we can achieve more.
Why do I join Project ‘Life' ?
• We at Project ‘Life’ believe in our core values such as honesty, team spirit, gender sensitivity, transparency in work, excellence
• We have open vacation policy for staff so you can work hard and relax harder.
• We shape the future of employees by providing relevant training to staff for their growth and development.
• Join Health & Wellness Centre programs/shibirs with discounted rates.
• Opportunity to achieve Awards and Recognition.
• Enjoy various employee welfare activities.
Explore Opportunities with us :
1) Drop your details for new openings. Click here
2) Current opportunities :
1. Medical Officer
Experience: Fresher or Retired Doctor
Experience in Blood Bank will be preferred
Key Skills: Analytical Skill
Effective decision making
Management & leadership skill
• To schedule appointments for Platelet donors/counseling patients and their relatives.
• To co-ordinate with the laboratory staff for serology and quality control reports.
• To co-ordinate with PRO Department for organizing camps and detailed logistics of the camps.
• Develop good relation with blood & platelet donors.
• Monitor and facilitate the day to day lab activities and report it weekly & monthly basis.
• Maintain records and ensure smooth operation of Blood Bank equipment’s and temperature charts.
• To manage blood donor areas. (I.e. medical history, examining donors, blood collection, etc.)
• Maintain stock of tested and untested blood available in the bank.
2. Staff Nurse
Qualification: A.N.M. / G.N.M.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Key Skills: Time Management
Good Communication skill
• Perform whole blood collection activities ensuring the operation meets all established criteria.
• To conduct comprehensive medical history interviews.
• Carry out basic physical screening techniques and evaluate donor eligibility.
• Perform phlebotomy procedure on qualified donors.
• Perform and monitor apheresis collection procedures utilizing apheresis equipment
• To provide appropriate care of donor during adverse reaction.
• Maintain department records, reports and statistical data as required.
• Attend outdoor voluntary blood donation camps as per schedule.
• Consistently practice outstanding and positive customer service promoting donor recruitment and retention.
• Assist in developing and implementing new processes and procedures in the donor area.
3. I.T. Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer or information science
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years
Key Skills: Critical thinking
In depth Technical knowledge
Excellent presentation skill
Command over M.S. Office
• Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration.
• Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
• Provide Technical support for Systems and Networks.
• Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
• Data Entry in English, Hindi and Gujarati as per requirements.
• Responsible to get jobs printed through outside printing press.
• To assist and Co-ordinate for new website development.
4. Field Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience: Fresher or experienced can apply
Key Skills: Carry promotional activity
Good communication skill
Proficiency in computer skill
• To conceive and develop efficient and instinctive marketing strategies for various interventions.
• Responsible for strategizing and executing marketing plans.
• Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audience.
• To communicate with target audiences and build and develop member relationships.
• To produce creative content, including videos and blog posts in presentation.
• To write, design and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
• Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to enhance audience engagement.
• To prepare reports and make marketing budget plan.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or related diploma course
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Key Skills: Knowledge of photo and video editing
Basic computer skills
• To edit photo/video recordings in order to produce material for events and overseas humanitarian projects.
• Should have ability to create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software.
• Should be able to edit captured photos/videos to tell concise, visually pleasing stories.
• Required to have knowledge and understanding of most matters relating to videography, photography, lighting for capturing stills, etc.
• Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio, video recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for indoor & outdoor events.
• To be able to deliver content to various social media platforms e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.