Why Plant trees ?
- Trees provide clean air by absorbing carbon dioxide and other pollutant gases. In return, trees produce oxygen which is released into the atmosphere.
- Trees provide food by the fruit they produce and offer shelter. Wood used in furniture and construction comes only from trees.
- Trees provide a natural habitat for many animals, birds, insects and other life-forms. This helps in maintaining and balancing the ecosystem.
- Trees control temperature. That means areas with more trees are more likely to maintain cool and pleasant surroundings.
- Trees help to prevent soil erosion and water pollution. By controlling the rainwater running off to oceans, trees prevent pollutants to reach the ocean too.
- Trees can greatly conserve energy. Just three trees, when planted at the right location around a home, can reduce summer air-conditioning energy requirements by half.
- Trees have a wide range of medicinal values. For instance, trees like the eucalyptus are popularly used in treatment of common cold.
- Trees provide huge employment opportunities. From wood to flowers to fruits, trees give an unmatched range of things that encourage business and trade.
- Trees offer a free and safe method of protection from Ultra-violet rays.
- Trees improve the beauty of the surroundings. Places with a lot of trees make everything more pleasant and lively.
Today's Greenfield = Tomorrow's Green Valley.
- Creator of a mini forest.
- Architect and motivator for community plantation.
- Serving for carbon credit and carbon offset.
- Empowerment of individuals and communities.
- Biodiversity conservator.
- Link between classroom and the actual field.
Large-medium-small cap companies, governments, voluntary organizations or individuals purchase carbon offsets to mitigate their own greenhouse gas emissions from transportation, electricity use, and other sources. For example, an individual might purchase carbon offsets to compensate for the greenhouse gas emissions caused by personal air travel.
has cared for these trees, saved them from drought, disease, avalanches,
and a thousand tempests
The Economics of trees
Do you know in 50 years, what a healthy and a mature tree can do?
Recycles water which worth of more than - Rs. 18,13,000/-
Provides erosion control worth of about - Rs. 15,19,000/-
Controls air pollution worth of approx. - Rs. 30,38,000/-
Produce oxygen worth of around - Rs. 18,13,000/-
Total - Rs. 81,83,000/-
Thus, by planting a tree with cost of nothing near your home, you will get benefit of more than Rs. 81,83,000/- per tree
Moreover, you will get interest in the form of...
Trees are the best natural coolers on the earth. By cooling the surrounding air and ground, trees can decrease cost of air conditioning about 10-50%.
Trees have capacity to remove CO2 from the environment. So ultimately they help to reduce the effect of Global Warming and Greenhouse.
Trees absorb noise waves and make neighborhood and city quieter.
A line of trees can break the velocity of wind and prevent the city at the time of storm,stop desert to move ahead.
Trees serve as a buffer zone between fields, city area, industrial area and streams or water reservoirs by removing excess pollutants.
Healer Science proves that patients cure faster with less dose of drug if room windows of hospital face trees.
Trees can help to remove air, water and soil pollution in various ways.
Fodder and Pharmacy
Some of the trees have high medicinal value which helps in curing the disease. Various parts of trees like bark, leaf, root, fruit, flower etc can be used as food.
Trees are the endless lives… And provide a link between past, present & future generations!!!
Above all, trees enhance the beauty of the earth. Magnificence and tenacity of trees add bit of joy in our life.
A family of four members can get enough oxygen for whole life from 2 mature trees!!!
Get credit of more than Rs.81 lac by investing only a few bucks...
Yes, today invest few bucks and a little time and get benefit in lacs...