Life Blood Centre
- Over 3,64,162 lives saved
- Over 6,00,000 units of blood supplied
- The first blood bank in India to be accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks, USA. NABH-accredited, ISO 9001:2008 certified
Life Greenfield Centre
- 2,60,000 trees distributed for re-plantation since inception
- Established innovative plantation technique to achieve almost 100% survival rate of plants.
- Thousands of people and school going children have visited our Green Field Project and joined our hands to achieve 6% forest cover of our region.
Life Education Centre
- We have been instrumental in provide complete infrastructure to 78 schools till date.
- Our target is to provide infrastructure to 108 schools.
- Total school-area constructed 5,10,000 sq. ft.
- Total students benefited 24,000 every year.
Life Health and Wellness Centre
- 700 Yoga training Shibirs conducted
- 223 talks conducted on preventive health care and stress management
- 5,95,000 people benefited
Life Women Empowerment Centre
- Successfully trained over 7,600 women, assisting them out from hopeless situations to becoming self-respecting, financially independent women
- Target to positively change the lives of a total of 12,000 women by 2022
- Monetized value of Rs.11 billion through our interventions
- Awarded by Government of Gujarat for Felicitation for Women Livelihood Restoration Contribution in the Field of Women Empowerment in the year 2010-11 on 31st March 2012.
- Have screened, from Saurashtra, over 6,73,600 people for the dreaded Thalassemia.
- Counselled more than 700 couples at high risk of having Thalassemia Major child birth.
Life International Support Division (From 1986 - 2013)
Disasters have been on the rise over the last decade, they come in different forms i.e. earthquake, tsunami, cyclone, floods, drought, landslide, wild fire etc., and leave a uniform mark of irremediable loss, devastation and agony. The alarming frequency at which natural disasters have struck different nations has posed plethora of economic and humanitarian challenges. In developing countries like India, even a small scale disaster can significantly hurt the social fabric as large chunk of population from middle and lower income group not only loses lives but also loses means of livelihood and hope in just no time! Besides short term effects such as loss of life and economic losses, disaster massively affects long term development goals, health and human security.
We were registered recipients organization for receiving duty free of goods / eligible donated supplies from approved donor organization in terms of Indo - US agreement approved by Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment vide letter No. 17-9/2000-NI.I dated 13th October,2003.
Under this agreement we have received over hundreds of 40 feet containers by ship cargo and emergency medical supplies by air consignments equipments etc to help, aid, assist to address following situations.
(1) Humanitarian aids and relief supplies